Youth are not the future of the church – they are a vital part of the church today! We have a desire for our every student God brings us to be equipped to join in God’s mission in the world. As a foundation for that, we want them to have a foundation of faith, knowledge and experience that will equip them to serve God now and in the future. This is what we want them to know.
- God wants a relationship with me that is real, personal and growing.
- I belong to Jesus Christ and define who I am by what He says in His Word.
- God has a plan for my life.
- There’s always a place for me where God’s people gather to worship and fellowship.
- My day to day actions should demonstrate God’s love to a broken world.
In addition, we want every student God brings us to have an opportunity to consider the basic and systematic doctrines of the Christian faith – to understand them in a way that would stand up if their faith is challenged in college. We offer such an opportunity through the experience we call Confirmation.
And this is how and when we do this…
Youth (6th thru 12th Grades) meet every Sunday night from 6:30 to 8:00. Come join us for games and fellowship, followed by music and small group time. Our group discussions cover a wide range of topics and are designed to provoke deep thought about life and faith. The youth work on service projects throughout the year.
Trips & Activities
Middle and Senior Highs are scheduled throughout the year to events like Concerts, Disney or Universal Special Events, Retreats, Summer Youth Conferences, Mission Trips, as well as in-town activities like bowling, skating, etc.