More than Sunday School!
Children are important at Geneva! We have a desire for our every kid to know some essential truths that will stick with them for life. This is what we want kids to know.
What every child should know when they start Kindergarten:
- God made me, everyone and everything.
- God loves me and wants me to share with others.
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
What every child should know when they start middle school:
- The story of the Bible is that God loves me no matter what.
- Jesus is trustworthy, so I can trust God.
- God celebrates when I make wise choices.
- The best way to live is treat others the way I want to be treated.
- God forgives my sins. Jesus died on the cross to take my sins away. I should forgive others.
We help children discover those in each of the opportunities described below:
Sunday School For Pre-Kindergarten through high school. From 9 – 10 am.
Vacation Bible School – An amazing week – July 15-19
A wide variety of quality camp experiences and activities for children entering grade 2nd through high school. At Montgomery Presbyterian Camp and Conference Center near Keystone Heights, FL. Details at church or web site: www.montgomerycenter.org
After fifth grade, our children move into the youth program which is designed to build on an implement the values described above.
For more information on any children’s programs, contact the church at (904) 287-4865 or email firstname.lastname@example.org